Training shift leader
We are looking to hire an experienced Training shift leader who will be responsible for training newly hired employees on their respective tasks. They are the ones who are expert in terms of the job description of the company. They are the ones who perform actual training, application and evaluation of employees. Training shift leaders play an incredibly important role within Elevation Burger. Becoming a training shift leader is the next step up from crew. Our Training shift leaders are responsible for training our crew members for their day-to-day tasks of serving customers, preparing food, keeping our restaurants and kitchens clean and tidy and working well as part of a team. As part of their role, they assess crew skills and offer them extra help with any tasks they may have problems completing.
- Ability to run a shift during non-peak times
- Keeping the BOH floors free of debris and product for safe movement through the BOH
- Check off all deliveries when they arrive in an efficient and timely manner
- Check merchandise and supply deliveries for accuracy, verifying that quantities received match the orders forms, and invoices
- Stocking of products (According to FIFO)
- Maintain an accurate knowledge of product inventory and locations.
- Ensure product is rotated on a regular basis
- ensuring all product remain unexpired
- When applicable, inform management of any items which are not available
- Communicate with the store managers regarding deliveries
- Maintain ongoing and proactive communication with management regarding order overages and shortages, and delivery delays
- Assists in monthly inventory and training of all new joiners.
- At least 2 – 5 years of experience in stores
- Computer literate
- Excellent English skills in both speech and writing
- Experience in the Food & Beverage or Retail industry
- Attention to details
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Related business degree or equivalent professional qualification
Apply Now by Email: – email@example.com