Quality Assurance Officer
TABCo. Food currently operates 15 Elevation Burger units in Kuwait, with over 230 team members. TABCo Food is actively expanding and growing Elevation Burger in Kuwait. TABCo’s growth will continue by introducing new food concepts and brands that comply with its mission to advance the region’s food experience with smarter and sustainable choices.
The Quality Assurance Specialist leads all aspects of quality and safety standards of food products in the facilities. The role of Quality Assurance Officer includes maintaining food quality standards by following industry’s best practices. You will be highly responsible for continuously moving our organization to even larger levels of food quality, safety, and production efficiencies.
- Develop, maintain and improve quality system standards, procedures, and ensure the processes and product meets the brand standard.
- To carry out daily inspections on the premises to ensure all stakeholders are adhering to regulation safety standards.
- Ensure employees’ food safety awareness program is properly executed by developing and/or presenting required training materials.
- Technical support of product specification and product conformance, participate in the establishment of quality specifications and standards for finished products.
- To assist in production of generic and project specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to proactively respond to customer complaints.
- Implement solutions to food quality problems through inspections, investigations, and audits.
- Provide support and investigation when customers raise complaints about food quality related matters.
- Enforce a strict compliance to Kuwait’s municipality codes in the work place.
- Establish efficiencies and strategies to optimize the contribution of internal and external resources to the assurance of product safety and quality.
- Bachelor Degree in any F&B industries,
- 3-5 years’ experience in quality control/quality assurance in the food industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Industry knowledge of HACCP, USDA, FDA, local regulations would be given preference.
- Experience in evaluating, implementing and maintaining quality process.
- Ability to develop, review and maintain metrics and perform quality audits.
Apply Now by Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org