Giving back to the community is an integral part of TABCo’s business philosophy. We strongly believe that to enhance a community, we must adopt practices and initiatives of real impact. We continuously strive to achieve this end by developing and operating eco-friendly stores, making us among the very few restaurant operators in Kuwait and the GCC who maximize the use of sustainable resources and minimize the consumption of energy; as well as encouraging and guiding the youth towards becoming more involved responsible productive individuals.
Get inspired by some of the initiatives we have had the pleasure of supporting.
- Sponsored the 4th Annual Nuqat Creative Conferencein 2013. We had the pleasure of nurturing the creativity of over 1000 participants and 17 nationalities, from designers and artists, to musicians and architects.
- Sponsored Media Club Kuwait and supported 2 of their events in 2013.
- A workshop by media figure and representative “Neshan”
- “The Media Elevation Film Festival” where a number of young directors participated with their films.
- Sponsored “The Green caravan Film Festival” aimed at spreading awareness about how we can turn into an environment friendly and a greener society.
In the summer of 2012, we became part of LOYAC Summer Program, a program specialized in preparing the youth for the work force, enabling them with internships and access to their own income. Since then, we have cooperated with LOYAC to guide and train over 50 of Kuwait’s youth. And we continue to do so every summer.
Supported students in over 12 events at multiple educational institutions the likes of Kuwait University, American University of the Middle East, Al Bayan Bilingual School, American University of Kuwait, Gulf University of Science and Technology, AlRayah Student Society Annual Conference and many more.
- Shared entrepreneurial insights, lessons and challenges with over 3000 Kuwaiti students at the Annual conference of the National Union of Kuwait Students (NUKS) held in San Diego in 2013.
- We are the proud sponsor and partner of Global Aid Kuwait.
Earlier in 2012, we took the leadership position in promoting parliament elections in Kuwait. We launched our “Vote Elevation” campaign to encourage people to participate in the election and value the democracy experience.