Assistant Store Manager (ASM)
We are looking to hire an experienced Assistant Store Manager (ASM) who will be responsible for managing the dining area, supervising and training the crew as well as assisting with programs that increase top line. The ASM must be certified at all station and ensure that their crew is following the company’s standard operating procedure.
- Assist SM in controlling the labor percentage that is standard to Elevation Burger’s Expectations
- Assist SM in controlling the Cost of Goods (COGS) percentage that is standard to Elevation Burger’s Expectations
- Assist SM in increasing Top Line sales
- Assist SM in ensuring food quality by ensuring food is prepared and cooked to order, while following proper operational procedures.
- Assist SM in monitoring food waste levels, and resolving food quality issues.
- Training new crew members
- Assist SM in elevating all crew members to shift leaders, Assistant Managers and General Managers
- Communicating with Crew members and management effectively in order to ensure great guest service and throughput
- Assist SM in receiving and resolving complaints concerning food and beverages
- Reviews schedules and responsible for dining room setup that is most aesthetic to the guests.
- Supervises staff to help ensure proper service.
- Inspects crewmembers to ensure that they are in proper and clean uniforms.
- Aids in receiving and resolving complaints in regard to guest service.
- Assures that all FOH side-work is accomplished and that all cleaning of FOH equipment and storage areas is completed according to schedule.
- Assures the correct appearance, cleanliness and safety of dining room areas, equipment and fixtures; checks the maintenance of all equipment in the dining room and reports deficiencies and maintenance concerns.
- Assures that the dining room and other areas are secure at the end of the business day.
- Properly places orders
- Properly receives and puts away deliveries
- Assists in monthly inventory
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in stores
- Computer literate
- Excellent English skills in both speaking and writing.
- Experience in the Food & Beverage or Retail industry.
- Related business degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Apply Now by Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org